Cannabis is famous all over the USA. The recent changes in law making the use of marijuana legal are a significant development. Now, you do not need to worry about getting the stuff you love from a dealer in a shady alley. You can even grow your cannabis now that it is finally legal. One of the most popular methods of growing cannabis is “Growing in the closet”. It refers to the practice of growing cannabis indoors. To be more specific, it is the practice of growing in a small box inside a cupboard or a closet. The results of growing in a closet are astonishing in terms of quality no mater if you are using a grow starter kit or advanced grow kit. The high quality this method offers have quickly turned it into one of the most popular forms of growing cannabis. If you do not know about this method, do not worry. We will tell you everything you need to know about growing in a closet.
Equipment you need
- Grow starter kit
- Coco or Rockwool soil
- Airflow mechanism
- Carbon filter
- White plastic paint/brush
- Water vessel
- Cannabis seeds
How to start growing
You need to think of the process of growing as an art. You can be as creative as you want. However, it is not essential for your creative ideas to bear fruit every time. However, innovation is desirable, and who knows you may even find an excellent method of growing. Still, it is best not to mess with the basic rules of growing. You can use the following method to start growing as an amateur:
- First of all, clean the box. Wipe off any dust and wash it with water. Leave it out to dry. Make sure it is thoroughly dry before going on to the next step.
- Use white plastic paint to cover the inside of the walls.
- Empty a compartment of the closet. Place the wooden box in the middle of it. Make sure there is enough space for all the mechanisms to fit in.
- Set up the lights directly on top of the box.
- Put the containers in their positions alongside the growing box.
- Set up the carbon filters and the mechanism of the airflow.
- Make sure all the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Put in the soil. Spread it out evenly. Also, wet it with some water. However, do not put in too much water as it will make the ground softer than necessary.
- Place the seeds within the soil
- Enjoy the growing process!
There are many considerations that you need to make in this regard. First of all, make sure that the mechanisms in place are functional. Also, before you start growing, make sure that the pH value of the soil is according to the recommended amounts. Moreover, you must also ensure the nutrients requirements of the soil and cannabis seeds. By following these steps, you can grow the quality of cannabis others crave for. Happy growing!